Like everyone, I’d been told for years the “best” way of preventing blisters: tape, scissors, and moleskin adhesive pads. And like most people, I found that these “solutions” rarely worked… at best they made blisters tolerable, but never prevented them altogether. While trekking in New Zealand, I learned that wool, an eco-friendly renewable, and biodegradable fiber, could actually prevent blisters before they even begin. I had to bring this all-natural solution to blisters and hot-spots back to the United States.
But how is eNZees Foot Soother better than your traditional drug-store remedies? Let me list the ways!
- eNZees Foot Soother prevent blisters and hot-spots before they begin. Wool is naturally moisture wicking and actually helps reduce the friction between your shoe, sock, and skin. It isn’t just a stopgap.
- The wool fibers weave into your sock, holding it in place. This completely eliminates the need for tape and scissors. If you’re a backpacker, you’ll appreciate this extra weight savings!
- The lanolin, found naturally in wool, moisturizes your skin, so not only does eNZees Foot Soother prevent blisters it also soothes dry skin.
- We’ve heard from numerous customers, that eNZees Foot Soother can create a soft cushion for hammertoes, easing foot pain.
- Because eNZees Foot Soother is all-natural, it’s perfect for people who experience skin allergies to synthetic materials.